Engine Diagnostics & Repair
Your vehicle’s engine is the most important part of your car and often the most expensive part to repair or replace. Some common symptoms of Engine Problems are listed below. A simple engine tune-up could pay for itself in improved fuel economy.
- Difficulty starting the engine.
- The “check engine” light on the instrument panel is lit.
- Rough idling or stalling.
- Poor acceleration.
- Poor fuel economy.
- Excessive oil use (more than one quart between changes).
- Engine continues running after the key is removed.